Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Life Update via my iPhone


The past two weeks have had huge ups and downs. Truly, the difference in the days was tremendous. But I feel like I came out on top kicking! I worked through a lot that I needed to on my own, and had mature conversations with my host parents that were not that easy to address. So far, everything worked out very well (fingers crossed that it stays that way).

I'm working on reminding myself that there is no reason to stress, I'm here for a fun and adveturous chapter of my life. It doesn't make sense to take things too seriously. 

All of that said, here are some pictures from my iPhone of life lately, I've really been enjoying myself! 



It's 21 degrees here today, so I'm about to bike into the city for a day of enjoying beer at the Seehaus Biergarten in the Englischer Garten. 

Schönes wochenende!!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment