Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Barcelona Part 1

It may have taken me a month and a half but I am finally sharing my photos from my Barcelona trip in mid September. I loved Barcelona, it was truly unlike any city I have visited before. It has such a vibrant and lively air. There are all different kinds of people, blends of architecture and something to be had by all for shopping, eating, drinking, you name it. I loved the idea of a big city on the water that had warm sandy beaches you can walk to - my kind of place. Our trip ended a little strangely, but that was largely a result of heavy partying (Barcelona goes pretty hard at night time) and still trying to pack in all of the daytime sights. I definitely plan to go back, because even though I felt I saw many of the sights there were tons I missed. Particularly Parc Guell (so bummed I missed that one, but it's a great excuse to return)!

I took a large amount of photos and tried to slim them down for this post, also breaking it up into two posts with my photos of Sagrada Famlia to follow. That cathedral really took my breath away. Here is a healthy look at what we saw in Barca. :)












































No comments:

Post a Comment