Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Zum Geburtstag viel Glück Abby!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY! 


Today this saucy minx turns 21 years old. And so, her love of gin will commence. Kidding, I have a feeling she will be more of a whiskey or rum girl. Time will tell. Abigail, I am so wondrously proud of the woman you've become. Even though you are my younger sister, I look up to you. You are my best friend and my shoulder. My wisdom and my hope! (Are we married?) You have immense wit and the best sense of humor. I can say with confidence you are the funniest person I know.



Live your birthday to the fullest. Maybe without puking on yourself or...ahem.... in my bed. You have traveled across the country, you've made new memories and friends. Here's to making more! Prost! 

p.s. I'll be chugging a beer for you at Oktoberfest today. Okay, maybe 3. 

xoxo ganz große Liebe


^^I told you this would end up on here. especially since it's the best snap capture ever. Happy Birthday!^^


No comments:

Post a Comment