Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Mein Zimmer

Here is a little peak at my room (mein zimmer) so far. It may be a little boring, but I am usually snoopy and interested at what others' living spaces are like. I still have a lot of decorating to do, but that will take time and collection. My little world is in the basement of the house and this darkness is going to take some getting used to.  


^^apparently using one giant pillow instead of multiple smaller ones is a thing here.^^


^^my closet almost feels like I'm back in Phelan Hall at USF my freshman year...^^


^^I'll get some color in here eventually.^^


^^these photos were taken at night time, but the day time lighting looks identical.^^


^^my little tisch almost makes me feel like I'm in a biergarten, almost.^^


^^hi. shout out to Lauren Birdwell via my UT shirt.^^


^^the sunflower my host mom greeted me with at the airport.^^


^^a little portion of my reading and my maps.^^


I'll add some more photos as I decorate and liven up the place a bit. We're approaching the second weekend of Wiesn (Oktoberfest) now. Tonight will likely be my fourth time. Ugh-oh. I can hear my liver crawling away from me now. 

Bis bald! 

No comments:

Post a Comment