Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Ha-lee Ha-lo!

Life. Oh life. Things are still rolling right along here in Munich and with each day of the week (it's already Thursday?!) there is something even more exciting to look forward to. It feels as though I just got back from Prague for Ben's birthday trip - that post is coming soon, it was the most relaxing and luxurious trip thus far - yet that was last Monday. 

This week has been a productive one for trip planning, although not for job searching. I'm finally getting the ball rolling with looking into other jobs for post-au pair life come September. It seems so far away, though, making it difficult to get my mind into actually taking action. Which is why I booked a trip to Berlin and England instead. :)

I'll be sneaking up to Berlin for Easter weekend mid April, and then 3 weeks later I'll be on a flight to England for the first time!!!!!! I. AM. SO. EXCITED. Until those trips though, it's day-to-day au pair nonsense interrupted with gorgeous biergartens or museum visits. Thanks for showing up Spring, I love you. 

Here's a little peak at my last two weeks via iphone. 

 ^^scenes from a Sunday afternoon walk by the Isar^^
 ^^starkbierfest hosted a cast of messy characters. hi spongebob.^^
 ^^trying Bayerishe ways on for style^^
 ^^d'awwww^^
 ^^happy monkey at the park^^
 ^^the kindergarten does facepainting so often - it's rad^^
 ^^had a breakfast date with this one last Thursday, shoko croissants on request^^
 ^^I seriously love this little bike. wish it were actually mine.^^
 ^^lunchtime views on the Isar.^^
 ^the most divine brunch last weekend. I love breakfast food, and guava mimosas.^^
 ^^Prague looking regal.^^
 ^^I love all of the old trams in Prague.^^
 ^^See I told you, Spring!!!^^
 ^^The monument to all those affected by Communism, Prague.^^
 ^^Getting fancy at the Opera.^^
 ^^We had a private box so obviously this photo, and the subsequent photo shoot, needed to happen.^^
 ^^Where we sat and had massive portions of ribs. Mmmmm ribs.^^
 ^^the state opera, prague.^^
 ^^and so the photo shoot begins.^^
 ^^<3^^
 ^^hey good lookin'^^
 ^^because in Prague, you can buy a dark beer from a street vendor (he's literally just sitting at a table with a keg) for 50 krowns and carry it up to the castle.^^
 ^^however bad the quality, I couldn't resist sharing our amazing boat deck location for Ben's birthday dinner. If you go to Prague, try Grossetto's! It was phenomenal and the location unbeatable.^^
^^I had my first Aperol spritz and... I think I'm in love? It's my kind of drink.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment