Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Sonoma Wine Country













At the end of my sojourn in San Francisco I could feel the changes around me in friends and attitudes despite my ability to pinpoint them. I was overcome with excitement for the coming summer at home in the O.C. followed by a life abroad. With this huge change came changes in relationships and friendships, as we all knew distance would effect us in various ways.

A week or two before my move to So Cal, my good friend Jennifer surprised me with an overnight stay in wine country. It could not have come at a better time as it gave me a chance to escape any weirdness in the City. Our other best friend, Alexa, as well as a few other girls joined. We didn't do any winery tours but we most definitely tasted a lot of wine. Margaritas may have also happened. Our trip was complete with a room at the Ritz in Sonoma, some wine tasting at Evolve (Ben from the television show The Bachelor's wine room) and a night in with mexican food and Django.

No comments:

Post a Comment